Departure date: 02/23/2019
It’s Mardi Gras time in New Orleans! The best time to take part in all the sightseeing and of course the parade. It’s a safe group adventure you will remember for years. We take only one bus and it’s a trip which sells out year after year.
- 8 days, 7 nights
- Graceland -Elvis’s home, cars, planes
- Vicksburg tour of Civil War Military Park
- Oak Alley Plantation -one of the best!
- Cleveland MS Railroad Museum
- New Orleans City Tour
- French Quarter & Bourbon Street
- Mardi Gras World Museum
- World War II Museum & Victory Theater
- New Orleans Cooking School
- Reserved seating for Mardi Gras Parade
- Klieberts Swamp
- Bass Pro Shop in Memphis Pyramid
- 2 Casino Hotels
- 11 meals
- $10.00 slot play & $10 food voucher
- 3 complimentary happy hours
Click here for New Orleans Mardi Gras 2019 Itinerary
Departs Rochester, Winona, Onalaska, Tomah and other points along the way.
|Cost Per Person|
A $100.00 deposit per person is due when signing up. Deposits are refundable with 30 days cancellation notice. Full payment is due 30 days before departure. Cancellations made with less than 30 days will receive partial refunds when available.