Departure date: 07/08/2019
From the serene mountain vistas to the pounding hooves of the Stampede Chuckwagon races, we have many delightful stops planned throughout this 9 day tour. Hotels in great locations with something new to see everyday, our itinerary says it all!
- 9 days, 8 nights
- Little Big Horn National Monument & guided tour
- One night in Deadwood-on Main Street -Shootouts tonight!
- Calgary Stampede Grounds
- Reserved seats Chuckwagon Races & Grandstand Show
- Heritage Park Historical Village
- Jasper National Park
- Banff National Park With 2 nights lodging inside the Park
- Coach tour of Columbia Ice Fields
- Bow Falls
- Lake Louise
- Cascade Gardens
- Gondola Ride up Sulphur Mountain
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police Academy Tour
- Scandanavian Heritage Village
- 12 meals
A passport is required for this tour.
departs La Crosse / Onalaska Wisconsin, Winona, Rochester Minnesota and points along the route.
|Cost Per Person|